Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Poetry


I am so thankful for my family and my cool little
brother, im living my life thank you God for this wonderful life.
AP
On Thursday morning I skipped into the living
room and smlled the hot gravy in the hot frying
pan.
R.F.L.
Gravy dripping down a hot roll. Turkey slices are
the main dish which much better than fish.The
chocolate pie my grandma and I made from scratch
that no taste could match . Well the day is done
but not the fun the family and the friends will
always stay.
M.G.C.
Food food everywhere thought the girl in her
mind.I am so thankful for so good food.And for my
family. Also my brother and sister.And for having a
great Thanksgiving.
HEM
warm turkey in the middle
ham next to it
mmmmmm! that smell of it
can you guess what it is ?
if you think it is Thankgiving
than you are right!
mgh
Some families having
a feast, some without a
home to be warm and
having a feast like
everybody else.
I am thankful to have a home.
by mrc
Full of thanks in the day
oh how it is for Thanksgiving today
but it is about thanks
and joy to the day
but everyday is something
good to us
which is actually joy
By:M.A.P

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Make mini-pizzas by topping half an English muffin with a spoonful of tomato sauce and diced string cheese. You will probably sell A LOT fewer pictures on macro stock sites, but on these sites you make significantly more per picture, usually around $250 per photo (as opposed to the 60 cents I made off my first micro sale). Silver is a clever investment. a position uncovered from market risk. Which is the best SIP? India News Indian Business, Finance. of advice is? invest via the systematic investment plan (SIP. back to the original question which is the best SIP? Gold extends gain for third day on sustained local. Gold Silver Investment? Best Information On the Web related to. Gold Investing Opportunities. Gold investing opportunities abound in this current economic environment. Those that have been on board, or who get on board shortly. NRIs: How your investments fared in 2012 Times Of India. And the quantum of gains from gold investments by. Investment. Returns (%) Gold Dollar. 15.22. Gold Rupees. 34. Gold ETFs India.