Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Read Our First Poems on a Blog


Holding handswarming heart,
deep love
mother, son
small momentsmaking memories
by CAM

dust in my toes
holding hand memories coming
back to them having the best time

Sunset rising back to Earth
Waves coming to shore
Filling free from all around me.
by HEM

warm sand
between my toes
warm sun
glazing on my skin
and a beautiful sunset
by MGH

look at me I am child how just rised I feel like a
little free one.
by EAH

a deep sea,
sea shells chatting,
mother loving her child,
hermit crabs clapping their hands
by MRC

wide open range nothing between us
in the sunset on the beach sandby
BY RFL

holding hands warms the sun
and also the yellow and red sand brings back old memories
of when I was a boy
by CLR

Holding hands
the love
the water is beautiful
between my toes
sand on my feet
by AP

the sunset is like a sign
of love with the red color of a heart
say love your one.
by EAH

A mothers long life.She shares her mothers love
with her son.Her hert shines.
byJMC

I see the sunlight before my eyes and feel water
between my toes and see.
By HEA

Warm hands,big heart,cockroaches in my stomach,
By AAA

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sweet fall smell that burns your eyes from your sight and is very beautiful.

AP