Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Poetry of Week October 14









at home sleeping
then hear BOOM !
then you hear ZZZZZZZZZZ!
then look outside
by M.G.H


Blast of light fill the night.But on the ground sleep
is sound .Fire comes

Boom!Lights appear in the blue night sky.Fear has
start.Water falls puddles start.

I see the lightning coming down from the shy and
it sound like my heart.
By H.E.A

I saw the sun shining brighter then the blazing
desert sky,but then I fainted
By A.A.A

the weather angry as a
lion,sand whispering telling
you to go away
By M.R.C

the lighting bluer than the sky but it is to our life
the harmful beauty

Thunder crackles lighting strikes darkness
destruction wind 50 miles per hour screms the
world is ending.
By M.K.L

Lightning aiming earth
tragedy in the night skywindy breezes
rushful water
coming to us.
By M.A.P

strike the big light of the fireball hit the ocean
water ever thing is now in the shovel badness.
By E.A.H

Lightning is coming runaway no stay.I will show
you the true beauty of lightning. wate I see but the
lightning will not shock you and me.Because we are
going on a long
By C.L.R

4 comments:

arkreynolds said...

I enjoyed reading your poetry so much that I added your blog to my favorites! Great work students and authors ;-)

Anonymous said...

Snakes slithering like a flower blooming in the midnight bright sky

light it's like fireworks




AAA

Anonymous said...

there was light in my soul it was love

cac

Hernandez said...

I enjoyed reading your poetry so much that I added your blog to my favorites! Great work students and authors ;-)