Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sensory Man: McDonald's

As I quickly pushed opened the door, the heavenly smell of a Big Mac hit my nose. My body melted. My brain turned into clouds as I walked over the register. I glanced up at menu, sparkling at me like old Las Vegas lights. I scanned back and forth unable to decide what sandwich to buy. Should I get a salad? Nah! I looked at each picture with a number. I looked over the teenage cashier to get a better look at what is available. Fries- definitely salty fries. Oh my arteries! Okay I stare into those young eyes of the cashier and order the same old thing: Number one with a diet Coke. Digging through my purse like a pup looking for my credit card, I give it to him to pay. Minutes later, my white bag with golden arches is handed to me. I click my heels when I skip to the door to leave. By Ms. Mitchell

I open the door I felt the clearly glass and the juice meat. I see red and yellow words hear people getting soda taste the big mac By c. a.h

As I open the door to MC.DONALD`S I freeze and the aroma of the salty french fries and the juicy and crunchy chicken hits my nose and I see a heaven of orange and red like the sun and it burned my eye`s.Sis,sis,bush I hear the soda pouring into a cup like a waterfall.Then I feel the rough wall and the juicy french fries and as I slowly put the chicken in my mouth I taste a heavenly burst of oil and grease hit my taste bud`s.BY M.K.L

As I opened the door to McDonald's I can smell the hamburgers and the fries.I hear the sizzling of the French fries maker.I see the kids playing in the play place and the rough juicy chicken in my mouth. by H.E.M.

As I walked into McDonald's (which I hate)the smell of grease entered my nose.I looked at the menu bored the bright neon blue letters came into view.I ordered the chicken.When that crispy chicken entered my mouth I didn't know what to say.The sound of the soda jerk roared on and off like a waterfall.I felt the cold ice cream in my mouth. yet it was warm because of the hot fudge. by M.C.

As I opened the door o McDonald's a smell of crispy juicy chicken spread in my nose.The red and orange words staring at me and I look back.I touch the counter like I'm giving my soul away to the hamburgers.I can hear the sizzling of the fries.I can taste the big mac in my mouth. by J.M.C

As I opened the door to McDonald's.The breeze of the fries feels the air.Oil popping in the air.Dr.Peper feels my mouth.A kiddie burger feels my hand.I see the Dr.Pepper going in to a cup.R.F.L.

As i open the door to McDonald's i feel the order of hot glazing fries hit my face of a cashier .I walk over to the flowing soda that hit the cup of haven order up i hear with a blateras walk to my order .i could see though the clear glass kid were play with joy and laughter ,. i taste the chicken sandwich of haven crispy in my mouth as live the smell follows me i love it. by eh

As I open the door to Mc Donald I could hear people ordering their food. I can see the bright colors on the the menu calling my name telling me to order a meal. I smelled the hot warm chocolate. I tasted the ice cold ice cream witha hot chocolate surrounding the ice cream like it was prison by the hot tasty warm chocolate.by M.R.C

As I walked in I smelled the aroma of the fries. I could hear the meats sizzling on the frying pan. I could see my meal standing their screaming my name. I could taste the greasy patty in my mouth. I could touch the buns of the patty and say " I' m lovin it. by AP

As soon as i walk in to Mc donud's i can smell a sweet heaven hitting me almost blowing me away of the grease smell of the fries and the burgers sizzling on the grill.I can hear the people getting soda and the soda machine is making a sound like zit zit.I can tasted the just chicken waiting to be eaten.I can feel the rough bread.I can see little kids playing in the play area. by MGH

when i walk in McDonald's i could smell the juice fries and the spicy Mcchicken and people ordering food and getting there drink n.m.m.

I was in great mood when we were about to eat a heavenly breakfast at McDonald's on a special morning. once I felt the door of McDonald's I could already feel myself putting pressure on the pancake with my fork. As soon as I entered I smelled The heavenly pancakes. I saw many people rushed in a big line just waiting for their order.Once we got our grateful order of pancakes we sat at a table. I got all the hunger in me that I sprang to my meal and ate it all in about 5 bites. I heard the food just running through my stomach and then... BUURRPP!! I knew I was full from the softness of those pancakes.I was almost leaving from the door from what I saw, heard, feel, and tasted in this grateful restaurant. By:M.A.P

I opened the door and the aroma lifted up me once and gentle placed me down. I quickly heard the the sound of the fries sizzling and the soda machine sweet sweet and the orange and black words wear calling me "come and eat me" I slowly walked torwards the hot fudge Sunday I scraped the hot fuge to the side once I was finished with the ice cream I ate the hot fudge it lifted me in to the air and I fell down as light as a feather.by clr

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

i open the door i felt the clearly glass and the jucie maet i see red and yellow words haer people getting soda taste the big mac

c.a.h

Anonymous said...

As I open the door to MC.DONALD`S I freeze and the armoa of the salty french fries and the juicy and crunchy chicken hits my nose and I see a heaven of orange and red like the sun and it burned my eye`s.Sis,sis,bush I hear the soda pouring into a cup like a waterfall.Then I feel the rougr walland the juicy french fries and as I slowey put the chicken in my mouth I teast a heavenly burst of oil and grease hity my teast bud`s.

BY M.K.L

Anonymous said...

As Iopened the door to Mc Donald's I can smell the hambugers and the fries.I hear the ziziling of the French frie maker.I see the kids playing in the play placeand the rough juicy chicken in my mouth.

H.E.M.

Anonymous said...

As I walked into Mc.Donlas(wich I hate)the smell of greace entered my nose.I looked at the menu bord the bright neon blue lettres came into view.I ordered the chiken.When that crispy chiken enered my mouth I didn`t know what to say.The sound of the soda jerk roared on and off like a waterfall.I felt the cold icecream in my mouth. yet it was warm because of the hotfudge. M.C.

Anonymous said...

As I walked into Mc.Donlas(wich I hate)the smell of greace entered my nose.I looked at the menu bord the bright neon blue lettres came into view.I ordered the chiken.When that crispy chiken enered my mouth I didn`t know what to say.The sound of the soda jerk roared on and off like a waterfall.I felt the cold icecream in my mouth. yet it was warm because of the hotfudge. M.C.

Anonymous said...

As I opened the door o Mc Donalds a smell of crispy juicy chicken spread in my nose.The red and orange words staring at me and I look back.I touch the conter like i'm giving my soul away to the hamburgers.I can hear the sizzling of the fries.I can tastethe bigmac in my mouth.
J.M.C

Anonymous said...

As I walked in I smelled the aroma of the fries. I could hear the meats sizzling on the frying pan. I could see my meal standing their screaming my name. I could taste the greasey patty in my mouth. I could touch the buns of the patty and say " I' m lovin it. AP

Anonymous said...

As I open the door to Mc Donald I could hear people ordering their food. I can see the bright colors on the the menu calling my name telling me to order a meal. I smelled the hot warm chocolate. I tasted the ice cold ice cream with
a hot chocolate surrounding the ice cream like it was prison by the hot tasty warm chocolate.


by M.R.C

Anonymous said...

as i open the door to mcdonals i feel the ader of hot glasing fries hit my face of a cacher .I walk over to the flowing sioda tath hit the cup of haven oder up i heer with a blateras walk to my oder .i could see thogh the clera glass kid were play with joy and lauter ,. i tast the chinken samch of haven cripy in my mouth as live the simel folls me i love it. eh

Anonymous said...

As I opened the doorto Mc. Donald's.The breez of the fries feels the air.Oil poping in the air.Dr.Peper feels my mouth.A
kiddie burger feels my hand.Isee the Dr.Peper going in to a cup.
R.F.L.

Anonymous said...

I opened the door and the aroa litid me once and gentlee plced me down. I quickly herd the the sond of the frys sisul and the sodu misheen seeet seeeet and the orng and black words wear calling me "come and eat me" I slowlee walket tords the hot fuge sunday I scrped the hot fuge to the side once I was fin ished with the icecreem I eate the hot fuge it lifted me in to the esr and I fell down as lite as a fether.

by clr

Anonymous said...

I was in great mood when we were about to eat a heavenly breakfast at McDonalds on a special morning. once I felt the door of McDonalds I could already feel myself putting pressure on the pancake with my fork. As soon as I entered I smelled The heavenly pancakes. I saw many people rushed in a big line just waiting for their order.
Once we got our grateful order of pancakes we sat at a table. I got all the hunger in me that I sprang to my meal and ate it all in about 5 bites. I heared the food just running thru my stomach and then... BUURRPP!! I knew I was full from the softness of those pancakes.
I was almost leaving from the door from what I saw, heared, feel, and tasted in this grateful restauraunt.

By:M.A.P

Anonymous said...

when i walk in mcdonald i could smell the jucie frise andthe spiceymc chikin and peopl odering food and geting there drink
n.m.m.

Anonymous said...

As soon as i walk in to Mc donud's i can smell a suwet hven hiting me almost blowing me away of the grecse semll of the frise and the bugers sizzling on the grell.I can hear the people getting soda and the soda michen is making a sound like zit zit.I can tased the jush chken wating to be eten.I can feel the rufe bred.I can see littel kids playing in the play area.

MGH

Anonymous said...

This easy-to-use Flex Sleeve Neoprene Cover-guard is sleek and makes it easy to travel with your tablet. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry outlet shop[/url] You may even rationalize the choice, telling yourself that you will eat more healthfully at the next meal or tomorrow. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose chilliwack[/url] Jgxxukadr
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora store[/url] Exuuuuoip [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose outlet[/url] ddwxbaawl